My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Over al je verbouwingen, aanpassingen, enz...

Moderator: Moderator

masterpivo
Ambassador member
Ambassador member
CCNL lidnummer: 0
Type Corolla: Auris
Type Corolla: E15 2.2D4d

Re: My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Bericht door masterpivo »

Hee man! Nice to read that you've bought tour old love back! :) And for sure it's good to see that it still looks the same as you sold it, means that the previous owner was a fan as well! He didn't change or add anything to the Aurion in mean time? He only used it as a daily driver and I suppose he also took good care of the paint by washing/polishing once in a while? Otherwise I won't believe it still looks this good as you show on the pics.

The new rear bumper lamps you installed do look good (again)! It's a nice new feature with that 'walking' blinker light instead of just blinking as the old one did. Question about that: is the blinker function done with orange LEDs or is that also red as the tail/brake light function?

And your IS350 is looking goog as well! Did you buy that one after you sold the Aurion or did you already have both of the cars at the same time in the past? I think I see that you already did some mods on the Lexus as well, do you have more plans for it or is the Aurion the main 'modding car'? ;)

Have fun with both of your cars and I'm sure you'll enjoy it maximum that you have the Aurion back again now!! :D
'09 Auris E15 2.2D4d D-CAT GT180
Plaats reactie